That’s all! To see more cars, remove one or more filters
See all cars
Used Hyundai i20 cars in
If we talk about the used car market today, it has come a long way since the late 90s when it was totally unorganised. If a person wanted to buy a used car then all he could do was ask in his circle of influence compromising on many fronts. Back then, nearly 60 percent of the deals happened in C2C (customer to customer) mode. The other 40% was through the unorganised players where the deals were just based on faith and trust with no real guarantee whatsoever.
Maruti was the first player that was in the forefront of establishing the organised market in the used car segment in 2001 with its Maruti True Value. Today after 17 years, the sector is well organised and people find value for money in going for a second-hand car. It not only saves them money, but due to the presence of factory certified pre-owned cars the reliability factor is also there. Almost all the players list the second-hand cars they have on their websites and the customer can conveniently choose the one the matches his or her requirements.
A major difference between buying a pre-owned and a certified pre-owned car is that in the former you buy based on what a seller is telling you. You just rely on his words, your own limited expertise and the words of the mechanic you brought along to inspect the vehicle.
In the case of the certified pre-owned car, the vehicle has to pass the checklist of some 150-200 points. Only then, it is deemed fit for resale by the dealer in agreement with the manufacturer.
As these cars are offered by the car companies, they also offer warranties on these certified pre-owned cars that range between 12-24 months, which is a big relief in case something goes wrong. Thus, apart from saving money you also get the peace of mind.
Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations! Get Rs. 10000 extra discount on all Truebil Direct cars. Offer valid till 26th Sept
WHY BUY USED CARS IN MUMBAI, BANGALORE AND DELHI FROM TRUEBIL?
Truebil is an online portal which sells certified used cars in
Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi. Additionally, it provides a solution to all used car related needs with services like affordable car loans, paper transfer, warranty servicing, emergency roadside assistance and insurance renewal for pre-owned cars. Specialised, in-house car experts assist customers in every possible way to get them a car most suited to their needs and budget. Today, it has more than hundreds of happy customers who recommend it to their friends and family.
Dealers in Indian used car market typically quote higher price on used cars to earn bigger profits. But Truebil is committed to simplify used car trading. It provides hand-picked, hand-inspected used cars without charging any commission. In-house engineers inspect each car at more than 150 checkpoints before listing them on their website. Only non- accidental, quality used cars with year of manufacture above 2007 are taken.
A car profile on Truebil has detailed inspection report of the car along with more than 40 pictures of the car displaying every feature. The quality of a pre-owned car on Truebil is backed by service warranty and 24x7 roadside emergency assistance. A prospective customer can simultaneously compare two different cars with Compare and Truescore feature. Customers can test drive a car before buying and negotiate the price with the seller as well. Car consultants ensure that the transfer of car documents and ownership is smooth and timely. Truebil has tied up with Tata Capital and others to ensure easy financing of pre-owned cars in the form of affordable monthly EMIs. It also provides comprehensive and zero depreciation car insurance on pre-owned cars in Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi.
In short, Truebil doesn’t simply sell cars. It is one-stop solution to all your used car needs.
Copyright 2018 Paix technology pvt limited. All rights reserved
Fill Forms Faster
One click submits on all forms
Hot Deals Alerts!
Access to price drops and hot deals
Everything at one place
See shortlists, sellers contacted and more
One step Login with OTP!
Please fill your name
We never share your contact info without asking you