With the wide range of cars available in the market, it is becoming increasingly difficult to decide on a model to buy. Considering the fact that you have a fixed budget for your car, it is always in your interest to get a better car for the same value. This is where a site like truebil.com comes to your rescue, helping you buy a used car without worrying about the reliability of the car you are buying.
With truebil.com, there are many advantages of opting for a slightly used car rather than a new car:
1. Cost – The cost is, of course, the primary reason why many people opt for pre-owned cars. A car depreciates the moment it leaves the showroom. So even if you buy a car that has been used for less than a year or two, you will get a discount of at least 35-40% on the listed price. So, for the same budget that you have for a new car, you can buy a better model than you would have otherwise aimed for.
2. Features – If you are crazy about features in top-end cars like parking sensors, push button start, auto transmission, etc, then a used car will give you access to the same features within a lesser budget.
3. Low depreciation – After the first two years, a car depreciates at a slower rate. If you are buying a slightly used pre-owned car, the first owner’s loss is your gain. After you buy it, it does not depreciate too fast. So even if you sell it after a few years, you do not lose as much money as you would, on a new car.
4. Cheaper insurance – This one is again is about the overall cost. In addition to the fact that you do not have to pay any tax for a used car, insurance is also less on a pre-owned car. This is because the car already has a depreciated value. So you save money on three fronts – price, tax and insurance.
5. Variety – When you buy a used car, then you can have your pick from a wider range of cars available. From a small hatchback to a racy SUV to the luxury car of your dreams – you can have whatever you desire, without having to worry about the price tag.
On top of all this, if you buy a car from Truebil, you also have ‘The Truebil advantage’ i.e. all the aspects of market research, price negotiation, inspection and used car financing is taken care of. You just have to go and buy the car of your dreams. So what are you waiting for?