The Indian launch of Tata Nexon facelift is creating ripples in-home automotive sector due to its design aesthetics. Tata Motors has intelligently introduced this SUV that combines practicality with style. It is aimed to compete with Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, and EcoSport. Nexon is already a favorite of car enthusiasts after it cleared the Global NCAP crash test with high ratings. Let’s find out how the facelift model is different and more appealing than the 2019 model.
1. There is not much change in dimension aspect in both the models except that the new SUV is 1mm shorter and lower.
2. The facelift model bears a completely new and sharp front accentuating a different level road presence. The glossy black slimmer grille replacing honeycomb mesh of the older version adds a classy look. Also the new bumper bearing a signature tri-arrow design on the air dam and modified fog lamp immersed in silver accents adds to the sophistication quotient as compared to 2019 model.
3. The sides are almost similar to previous one except the alloy wheels and exquisite roof layout with superb tri-arrow side cladding. The back is enhanced with slightly twisted tail lamps, now displaying a tri-arrow LED design, and the modernized bumper makes it look more upmarket.
4. The interior is now more soothing to the eye with new dual-tone line and handful styling updates. The flat bottom steering and royal cream white focused centre with tri-arrow design provides a classy appearance to the inside. Apart from these, the usage of premium materials and textures with precise attention to each element and alluring artistry is determined to give us an immersive driving experience.
5. The features are more subtle now with electronic stability programme, traction control, hill start assist and brake disc wiping as basics in all range. The ethereal sunroof freshens the mood along with new additions like cruise control, tyre pressure monitoring unit, automatic projector headlamps, digital instrument cluster and rain sensing wipers.
6. Tata has gifted an admirable IRA connected tech platform to the facelift Nexon which is synced with India, furnishing a wide variety of features specially created eyeing the requirements of buyers. Features like geo-fencing, car finder, compatible voice system and Xpress Cool feature to control heat are the x-factors of this SUV. Other features remain same as the previous model.
7. The engine of this new model has been upgraded to adapt to the new BS6 emission law.
8. The facelift model ranges from Rs 6.95 lakh to Rs 12.70 lakh which is a bit higher than the older version, and worth it too.